We believe that the development of new technologies affords us an unprecedented opportunity to transform the learning experience for our students. The creation of supporting infrastructure is the third major element of our core strategy after stress on Quality Education and An understanding of values and ethics. Infrastructure at RGMCA is carefully developed in response to student and faculty needs and ensures that there are no boundaries between the discovery, transfer and application of knowledge. We believe this sustained investment has seen returns in the form of, not just better academic performance, but in the ability of the RGMCA community to innovate, embrace new challenges and seize new opportunities.
RGMCA campuses are designed to support rigorous academic study and promote shared learning among a diverse student community.
- One heavy weight aircraft AVRO HS- 748 and one light weight NAVION aircraft with engine running for practical training of students of our institute.
- Four jet engine out of which one is dismantled condition for practical training.
- Two piston engine (Lycoming O-235 L2C and Continental E-185) for practical demonstration.
- Computer Base Training.
- Rich library with collection of books of Indian and foreign writers.
- The classrooms are planned to maximize light and space and students.
- Fully equipped workshops for our engineering students.
- We endeavor to develop and provide supporting infrastructure everywhere.
- Outside the classroom, secure hostels and hygienic food provide comfortable on-campus living.
- Excellent sports and recreation facilities give every student the opportunity to fully explore and develop their potential.